• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woo hoo! Happy First Gotcha Day Blackberry, Dandelion, Buttercup & Clover!!!!

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
I've had my boys for a whole year now! It's gone so quickly (and expensively!!!)

Here are a few pics from the first day through to now.

Blackberry - the first pics I took of him - I knew I'd be taking him and his family home with me.

Blackberryco005.jpg

Blackberryco010.jpg

An underweight Big Daddy Buttercup

bunniesaugust2009064.jpg

Clover, Dandelion & Blackberry
bunniesaugust2009038.jpg

Their first time on grass
bunniesaugust2009004.jpg

Clover & Dandelion
bunniesmarch2010inoutsiderun053.jpg

Dandelion & Clover
bunniesmay2010andebayforsally032.jpg

Blackberry & Buttercup
Bunnieszonkedinsunapril182010022.jpg

Blackberry
Bunniesapril17th2010andbookmarks022.jpg

Buttercup
BunniesMay27th2010andpaintings011.jpg

Buttercup & Blackberry
BunniesinaviaryJune2010006.jpg

Clover & Dandelion
Bunniesandbeansandwilheminachocoloppit033.jpg

Buttercup
BunniesJuly2010inthesun020.jpg

Blackberry
BunniesJuly2010inthesun049.jpg

Blackberry
BunniesJuly6th2010053.jpg

Dandelion & Clover
bunniesmay19th2010inaviary001.jpg

Aww, happy Gotcha Day. :wave: I read their story in the Spring issue of Rabbiting On and nearly squealed with delight when I found the lads here on the Forum. Love all the photos :love:, the bottoms-up one specially made me chuckle. :lol::lol:

They boys have been celebrating with a whole pot of fresh basil for each pair, and now they are lying stretched out with smug smiles on their faces....

They boys have been celebrating with a whole pot of fresh basil for each pair, and now they are lying stretched out with smug smiles on their faces....

What, no photo of the smug smiles? :shock: I think I can just about picture the scene. Glad they like basil. I tried Spenser with it but he wouldn't go near his food bowl until I had removed the offending leaves. :roll:

Aww i love looking at photos of these guys, they are so wonderful, double of my Nala too :love:
Happy First Gotcha Day xxxxx

Happy Gotcha Day bunnies!!! Can see the change from skinny to plump and Taken Control!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

:wave: Awwww thats made my day, lovely to see a happy gotcha story, they are lovely and lucky lucky bunnies that you found them and adopted them lovely pics:love::love::love:

Happy 1st Gotcha day Blackberry, Dandelion, Buttercup and Clover!!:D
What lovely pictures, they are all gorgeous:love::love::love:

aww Happy Gotcha day cuties..
I never did know the story of these 4 - so are they all one litter? They live in 2 pairs? how come you didnt leave them all together in a group? Sorry im nosey and I may have read threads before and not remembered but Im intrigued to know about the trials and tribulations of other peoples buns :love:
They are such gorgeous rabbits - all of them!

aww Happy Gotcha day cuties..
I never did know the story of these 4 - so are they all one litter? They live in 2 pairs? how come you didnt leave them all together in a group? Sorry im nosey and I may have read threads before and not remembered but Im intrigued to know about the trials and tribulations of other peoples buns :love:
They are such gorgeous rabbits - all of them!

Buttercup is the father, and he was dumped with his three babies. They are all boys. They did live in one group together, but whilst they were all happy to accept Butter as 'Top Bunny' Dan and Blackie always came to blows over who was second in command, and poor old Clo, who only wanted a quite life and lots of food, ended up being caught in the middle all the time.

Dan & Clo live together 'cos Clo is happy for Dan to be Top Bun, but they share and groom really well.

Blackie lives with Butter because although Butter got on with everyone Butter is the only bun Blackie has any respect for.

But it worked out quite well, cos Dan and Clo are The Big Boys, and they are twice the size of Blackie & Butter: The Little Boys.

awwww happy gotcha day boys:wave:

thank you for letting mummy take such lovely pictures of you for us all to see:D
(although i think buttercup would be embarrassed at one of the pics! unless he was cleaning his leg......).

Back