• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: A Few of Our Girls

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Some of our does looking for homes..all are speyed and fully vacs..or due to be speyed..see individual details

Kanika..lovely young adult black lionhead x, can be timid at first but a nice bunny..being fostered in Lincs at present but can be homed nationally as with all our bunnies

Kanikad.jpg

Mishka a lionhead x..3 years old..can be grumpy but nice underneath..loves to be outside

mishkac.jpg

Evie..little rew nethie..10 months old ..again can be territorial but settles once she feels confident..has lived indoors at fosterers and quite likes it!:D

Evieb.jpg

Jenna..a good medium sized rew doe..had a bad start so needs to have an understanding owner to give lots of TLC..will make a very nice pet

jenna.jpg

Pawpaw..approx 7 months, a lovely young dutch doe..but again can be a bit of a challenge..given time and lots of space and toys, I'm sure will settle into a normal cheeky dutchie..I think finds being in rescue near lots of other constantly changing rabbits a bit too much :(

pawpawb.jpg

Shimmy..rew nethie..had been kept with her sister and constantly bullying each other and not been handled since a baby..so needs a bit of time to settle but has already shown signs of coming round..will be a nice girl

Shimmya.jpg

and Twist..sable nethie..same as Shimmy

Twist.jpg

My friend is in love with Evie! :love: But if she can persuade her mum to let her get a rabbit, it will only be one. She is looking for one that is best being kept by themselves and not with any other rabbits. Is evie looking for a friend to live with or is she best by herself?? :)

Last edited:
My friend is in love with Evie! :love: But if she can persuade her mum to let her get a rabbit, it will only be one. She is looking for one that is best being kept by themselves and not with any other rabbits. Is evie looking for a friend to live with or is she best by herself?? :)

I am sure I read on another thread that Jill has a male that cant be bonded.... hang on I will looks.

We have a few that would be best as solo buns..Evie is one of them aslong as he gets lots of attention and toys to keep her busy

Will post more girls later

Outside. ;) I noticed Evie lives inside at the mo...? However, if she is allowed it will only be a hutch and a run not a shed or anything. Probably a 6 foot hutch and a 5 x 5ft run. :)

Best to give Jill a call then I think. As a general rule she prefers solo buns to go as house buns so that they have human company/interaction but best to talk to her about this :)

Tiny may be allowed to go as a single outside bun..as he does not like other bunnies one bit...and he is destructive..so would need a bunny room of his own if kept indoors..and these don't come along very often
If he did go solo outside he would need lots of toys..which would have to be changed regularly to keep his interest..and lots of human attention....and some free time out of his run..maybe brought indoors to have some time in a safe kitchen or similar with supervision:?

Tiny may be allowed to go as a single outside bun..as he does not like other bunnies one bit...and he is destructive..so would need a bunny room of his own if kept indoors..and these don't come along very often
If he did go solo outside he would need lots of toys..which would have to be changed regularly to keep his interest..and lots of human attention....and some free time out of his run..maybe brought indoors to have some time in a safe kitchen or similar with supervision:?

Thanks, will let her know. :)

Kanika is beautiful and such a lovely nature. I'll get some more pics up soon.

Back