• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Taking Ruby to the vets today U/D Rang P@H

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
Is there any way he can tell if she's been spayed without opening her up? He'll only be able to see the scar if it was done recently right?

Thank you. I'm sure I asked him with Jas and Daphne and he said there's no way of telling. Appointment isn't til 5 and I'm at work :( so have written OH a massive list of questions. She is wrecking her house right now :lol: has shredded all the newspaper and is throwing it around

Yes see i would have thought an ultrasound would show whether they have been speyed - I know another person was told they had to open up the bunny to be sure though:?

Yes see i would have thought an ultrasound would show whether they have been speyed - I know another person was told they had to open up the bunny to be sure though:?

I know, it seems an unnecessary stress if she already is spayed. She doesn't seem too hormonal or anything but then she might get hormonal after a few days. Might ask OH to mention it, our vet is really open to suggestions

thought he might look but thought it was worth a mention! tbh if she's come in with no history, vaccs card or anything I would be inclined to think she's not.

Have you tried calling P@H back and asking to speak to the manager to find out how she ended up there? If she had no medical history they may have done some check up there since they would need to check she was healthy (you would hope)

Back