• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poor Agouti Bunnies U/D new pics p32

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Why does no one love them :(

We have 15 rabbits left here looking for a home.

2 ginger
6 harliquin
7 Agouti

One ginger bunny is reserved, and the other has had a lot of interest
Four of six harliquin babies are reserved
Only 1 agouti of 7 is reserved.

Of all the calls I have taken this week so far, all calls have been either to ask about the ginger baby, or the harliquin babies. The poor agoutis feel so unloved!

Tell me, do you appreciate a cute agouti bun?!

For those interested, all bar one agouti, that I need a photo for, and the baby that is to be rehomed with Giganta, they are all on the website (3 harli's were reserved before they were put on the website, so I thought there is no point putting them on there!): http://www.starlightsrabbitrescue.co.uk/rabbitsforadoption.htm

Last edited:
I love agouti buns!! My bunny Fay is amazing!! She is like a force of nature. When I see her, I know she is a bunny - she is everything a bunny should be and more.

She is incredibly beautiful.

I hope you get more reserves soon.

I love my agouti bun, I don't know why no one would want a wee agouti :(

heres mine :D
SAM_2915.jpg

I adore agoutis and don't understand it either. We have an agouti French boy and a pair of large female agouti girls needing homes and they have been waiting for a very long time.

Such shame I'm not allowed any more bunnies as i'd have snapped the Agouti bunnies right up! what beautiful colours they have!!

:love:

Also I always wanted an agouti bunny as a child because they were like the wild ones you would see by the side of the road and looked more 'natural' and also because of the Flopsy Bunnies / Peter Rabbit in Beatrix Potter books - I soo wanted a Flopsy Bunny or Peter!! :oops::oops:

:love::love: I love agoutis. Helgalush, every time my OH sees your signature he says how lovely Fay is :D (don't think he realises he's commenting on the same rabbit every time like :roll::lol:) awwww and WeeBarraxo your little agouti's gorgeous too he just popped up while I was typing

Hope the augoutis get the loving homes they deserve soon. The lady I rehomed my bunny from didn't have any augouti, but I wouldn't have been put off by the colour. :wave:

Its not that I don't like agoutis, but I prefer some other colours:oops:. Mind you, Widget is a butterfly agouti, though I don't suppose that counts.

:love::love: I love agoutis. Helgalush, every time my OH sees your signature he says how lovely Fay is :D (don't think he realises he's commenting on the same rabbit every time like :roll::lol:) awwww and WeeBarraxo your little agouti's gorgeous too he just popped up while I was typing

Oh wow, really?! That has made my day that has!! :D:D
Of course I am biased but I do think she is lovely! And she had such a sad story too before she was rescued. Her personality is fab - just the right balance of cheeky madam with loving sweetie!! :lol:

Oh wow, really?! That has made my day that has!! :D:D
Of course I am biased but I do think she is lovely! And she had such a sad story too before she was rescued. Her personality is fab - just the right balance of cheeky madam with loving sweetie!! :lol:

She is beautiful :love::love:

I love Agouti's - I didn't realise people might prefer specific colours, if anything they are more 'natural' bunny looking in colour really. I wonder why that is:?

Ooh I think I am in love with fruitcake. I have an agouti Nethie X already, do you think my OH would notice if I snuck another bunny into the shed? :lol:;)

Back