• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

To binky.. What is this??

smoo

Mama Doe
I've seen alot of people write about their bunnies binky-ing. What is this and is it good??

Argh i hate not knowing things :oops::cry::oops:

Is it where they do lots of big jumps and then dart around. ??

If so then YAY :D My bunnies binky'd

woohoo! have you seen the bunny 500? that's when they run round and round the room (often round the sofa at my house), perhaps with a green bean clamped between their teeth!

Yes it is, little high jumps for joy, mine sort of clip their heels together sideways in mid air :lol: I think there is an index of abbreviations/words used on the forum somewhere - hopefully someone can post a link or something.

Widget has taken to doing massive binkies around the lounge and diving head first into the pet carrier at full speed. It's a wonder she doesn't give herself concussion...:roll:

Baby bunnies binkying must be a joy to watch. :love: The only binky I didn't like watching was the one that took my bunny out of his 75cm high pen. :shock: Your sig is lovely ... I haven't even tried yet. :oops:

I'm embarrassed to admit this but on the first night i'm sitting in the living room and I saw something dart through the hall way and it was indy the little ****** had managed to get out, the only way out though must have been to jump!! Safe to say the lid is on now!!:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I think i'll re-name him Indy 500!

I'm embarrassed to admit this but on the first night i'm sitting in the living room and I saw something dart through the hall way and it was indy the little ****** had managed to get out, the only way out though must have been to jump!! Safe to say the lid is on now!!:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

I think i'll re-name him Indy 500!

Bunnies can also climb...I've witnessed very small babies like yours climbing up wire netting to get out of a 2'6" high run :shock:

They are little tykes, when i open to door to talk to them luna comes and jumps on my hands :love:

All i'm thinking is why didnt i get a rabbit sooner!!!

Back