• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Peaches is soooo sweet

Daesy

Warren Scout
I dont know her history at all, she only came to me on Sunday, and although she has been really sweet, she's been a bit quiet.

anyway, my friend popped round today with her little girl, and Peaches seemed very excited! I let her have a run around the house and got these photos...she even flopped at one point, but the camera missed it

P1030247.jpg

P1030244.jpg

P1030239.jpg

P1030238.jpg

I loves her already :love::love::love:

awww is she going to stay a indoor bun then?

I'm not sure. I'd love her too, but it will be hard with the other buns who are in the garden but can come into the house if they want...if I dont try to bond them it will mean pig and moo cant come in.

I suppose it will be the option if they dont bond and hubby lets me keep her anyway

I have been looking at some of the amazing pics of peoples shed/avery/run combos and some of them look like mini front rooms, if the hutch that i ordered doesnt arrive soon i might cancel it and make one of those instead, then she can have the option of being in or out

we are off to the vet again in a bit, a different one, going to get jabs but also to check again if she is pregnant, as her nipples are really protruding and i assume that is a sign of pregnancy??

Back