• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hewwo Arr Yew U/D funny poop :(

Nicola1

Wise Old Thumper
My name is Ruby. The adoption centre told my new mummeh and daddeh that I was aggressive and temperamental. They took me off adoption and said only mummeh and daddeh could have me because I was too aggressive for anyone else, then they practically gave me away to them. I is going to be bonded to Castiel Mummeh says but she says I needs to live alone a little while first and go to see the vet for a check up.

I is not aggressive at all I was just very frightened, there was lots of screaming and shouting kids and other animals and the adoption centre was just throwing my food and toys in at me :( I has some urine staining around my bottom and I is very noisy but I love being stroked and petted already.

DSCI0080.jpg

DSCI0079.jpg

DSCI0074.jpg

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Thanks everybody. She is gorgeous I'm a bit worried about the pee stains around her bum though, I wonder if I should give her a bunny bath or wait and see what the vet says?

She's a real beauty. :love: The colourful thing at her feet in the second picture looks interesting - I haven't seen one of these. Hope she settles in quickly. :wave:

She's a real beauty. :love: The colourful thing at her feet in the second picture looks interesting - I haven't seen one of these. Hope she settles in quickly. :wave:

I think its a rope ball buried in sawdust?? not sure. They essentially put everything in her cage in the box to avoid having to actually pick her up :roll::evil: but it meant we got a few free toys think they were just glad to be rid of her to be honest. They didn't tell me anything about her history

Back