• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bionic Vet

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
There has been a television series recently about a vet who has been nick named the bionic vet, does anyone know his name or where he practises please?

Oh no! not at all?

Thanks for the information by the way

No sadly he doesn't. It's totally a referral practice and does dogs and cats - not sure what else, but not buns.

We have just lost one of our vet nurses to his practice. She has given up her rabbits for rehoming to me because of her change of circumstances due to the job move and loss of practice flat at our vets and she mentioned that he doesn't do buns - although thinking about it, that could just be straightforward rabbit illness, but maybe he'd do ortho stuff.

I'll PM my friend and ask her.....

Last edited:
Doesn't do buns?! :shock:

He pinned a chinchillas broken leg so he obviously does chins, so why can't he do buns? :(

Doesn't do buns?! :shock:

He pinned a chinchillas broken leg so he obviously does chins, so why can't he do buns? :(

I think I may have misunderstood and my friend may have just meant normal rabbit care so I have messaged her to clarify.

Yep, Laura confirms that they do take exotic referrals so it was just me getting my wires crossed about the normal bunny treatment.

Just needs a vet referral and you are in.

Back