• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We is waiting for a delivery!

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
Domino Hmpf where is it?
Pebbles I thinks the post has stopped now. It will probbaly come tomorrow.
Domino But i wants it NOW. I paid good carrots for this.
Pebbles It will be here, you has to wait and not be impatient dear
DominoBut but, me will waist away to nothing, i'll look like a hamster
Pebbles Hardly
Domino I'll divorce you!
Pebbles Only if that means i divorce your mother too
Domino Right, I'm going to the litter tray, you keep an eye out for the postie okay?
Pebbles Urgh, you is so demanding
Domino I will share i promise! This is going to be fan-binky-tastic!

Jelly ZzZzZZZZZzzz

I know nothing about this delivery, they must of stolen my card ;):lol:

Domino It better come tomorrow or i'll be a very moody bunneh. I need me treats

2aa0b1d5.jpg

Domino Where is it Mummy?!?!?! I cannot wait annnnyyyyy longer! It isnt a hut, but i have ordered one of them from Buns Are Us too, but this is weeeeelly special. Me wants :( Mr Postie is going to get his mail eatened up!

2aa0b1d5.jpg

Domino Where is it Mummy?!?!?! I cannot wait annnnyyyyy longer! It isnt a hut, but i have ordered one of them from Buns Are Us too, but this is weeeeelly special. Me wants :( Mr Postie is going to get his mail eatened up!

Is still not arrived yet Domino? It must be special for you to make this much fuss over it!:lol:

Domino Hmpf. Me thought it has arrived but its just a weekly cleaning bill from Mummy. There are some charges i dont agree with, am going to have to arrange a meeting. Me wants my delivery! Its coming in a BIG box. None of your other bunnies better nots have stolen it! I'll be after you!:lol:

Domino Hmpf. Me thought it has arrived but its just a weekly cleaning bill from Mummy. There are some charges i dont agree with, am going to have to arrange a meeting. Me wants my delivery! Its coming in a BIG box. None of your other bunnies better nots have stolen it! I'll be after you!:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Is it a new home by any chance? I dont think Biscuit would have taken it, he's been fast asleep looking like a basketball with a head for the last 2 hours:lol::love:

Domino No, i has a detatched house with ten foot garden so i dont needs a new house. Its presents allllllllllll for me.

heeehee!

Basically i messaged Sally at pamperedpggies saying i was struggling to find anything good value for my buns +all the holiday boarders, and i know she doesnt have her online shop anymore but if i sent her £30 was there any chance she could put some bits in a box for me. and she said yes! So im so excited because ive missed pampered piggies sooo much and shes sending me a box full of goodies and ihave no idea what any of it is!

:love:

Domino Stop talking about it hoomin, find out where it is! Me hungry! and bored, and neglected

heeehee!

Basically i messaged Sally at pamperedpggies saying i was struggling to find anything good value for my buns +all the holiday boarders, and i know she doesnt have her online shop anymore but if i sent her £30 was there any chance she could put some bits in a box for me. and she said yes! So im so excited because ive missed pampered piggies sooo much and shes sending me a box full of goodies and ihave no idea what any of it is!

:love:

Domino Stop talking about it hoomin, find out where it is! Me hungry! and bored, and neglected

Sounds lovely! Like surprises!!

Domino, stop being so demanding and rude to your mummy!:lol::lol::lol:

Back