• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Mr Beano - 6 Years Old

:shock: he's stunningly gorgeous.....:love::love:

ETA Just shown him OH who looked at me like :roll: ...wonder what that means! :roll:

Last edited:
That breaks my heart Alice.

Would you rehome to this area? Surrey and borders?

I have a lady looking for an older man, although she'd like an uppy due to her last bun having an ear abcess, however I am trying to help her find a middle aged boy.

In any event, if I can help with homechecking in this area should a home be offered for any of your buns, then please shout.

Oh bless him Alice - he is such a handsome fella :love::love::love:

I love oldies & so wish we'd got room for him :(

He sounds like he's a black/brown version of our Noah :love::love::love:

Alice he reminds me of our Chocolate bun aka Mr F ( formerly known as Flopsy ) who is enjoying a relaxing retirement age 7. Hope this little chap finds the perfect home too to chill out in preferably with a quiet lady bun.

That breaks my heart Alice.

Would you rehome to this area? Surrey and borders?

I have a lady looking for an older man, although she'd like an uppy due to her last bun having an ear abcess, however I am trying to help her find a middle aged boy.

In any event, if I can help with homechecking in this area should a home be offered for any of your buns, then please shout.

Thank you Helen. We home anywhere if the home is good enough, that is the main criterion!

Mr Beano is so gorgeous and I desperately want to make it right for him. I had an elderly bun PTS the day I put him on RR and I was so sad and fed up with the whole thing. Felt like giving up. She had years of a terrible, disgusting existence and I wanted her to be happy and have a lovely home. But I couldn't sort it for her.

I came home looked at Mr B and he was the kick in the pants to get me going again:lol: Good ole Mr B, he is a ray of sunshine and he doesn't even know it!

Alice

oh - hes lovely! Bless him little thing....I do hope he gets a lovely middle age lady to be with him....do keep us updated on how he gets on....
Oh - Im in love again....:love:

Just bumping Mr Beano up. His eye has been clear for weeks now, so hoping it is sorted, but obviously can never be 100% in old buns cases.

If anyone can help it would be wonderful. It is completely overloaded here now, up to 90, taking in two emergencies today and then that is it.

Old bunnies should not be stuck here.

Alice

I spotted Mr beano on RR a while back and fell in love instantly :love: He looks just like Mrs Brown but with loppy ears :love::love:

If he is still looking in a few months we may have space here as we are not suposed to be taking in any new bunnies at the moment :(

Ah, bless you Liz! I know everywhere is totally bursting at the seams at present, so please do not worry. All we can do is keep trying to chip away at this gigantic rabbit problem. At times it feels completely insurmountable, sadly that is because it is. We can only take in those we know we can care for.

But, thank you. I know you would help if you could.

Alice x

I wish I had more space :( I've got a bunny reserved from Starlights and then that's it, no ore room at the inn.

I'm going to have to start playing the lottery!

He looks like a lop-ear version of my bridge bun Skip:love:, right down to the dodgy eye!

If he could fit into a two-story 6x2x2 with my two girls than I would love to have him here!

Sadly, I'm thinking that isn't enough :(

I hope he finds a great home soon :love:

xxx

Back