• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Drenched

XMissySJx

Wise Old Thumper
I am absolutely drenched, it juststarted pouring down with rain and storming, I had to get in all the buns and piggies, poor buster (boarder) was so frightened by it It took me ages to get him. two piggies were so distressed I had to bring them inside, and pebbles was darting round the run everytimethere was thunder she was shaking, I managed to get her and now mine are shut in the shed, but I am soaked!

Oh nooo, what a nightmare!

I've often wondered how our buns would react to a thunder/lightning storm!

Glad you've managed to get them all in safe and sound now tho ....... get yerself dried off, have a brew and put yer feet up! :D

We just had heavy rain and thunder too - luckily all mine were in. I suggest working in a swimming costume next time!

OMG it's just arrived here aswell, massive rain drops it's like a monsoon - both outdoors buns braved it under the tarpaulin but, soon went in the shed when the thunder and lightening started:shock: My packet of fags had flown off the table onto the patio and were drenched/ruined:evil: That's a lot of water!

Just saw two little lads on pushbikes obviously caught in it, they have jeans on and can just about peddle - hope their jeans don't shrink :(

Obie was munching grass in the front garden, when it started to rain horrifically, I quickly tacked him up and raced home.
Obie and I got SO wet :(

My buns are used to them get them every other day here :( or so it seams. Got up at the crack of dawn today to let them out and couldn't cos it was thrashing down :cry: I am sick to death of it :evil:

Mine hate storms, i let them stay out if its a light shower but if its anymore than that they go in, because i find domino's hocks get sore and red if hes out on wet ground.

There all fine now just gave mine their dinner early to check theyre all gobbling!

Storm has hit Kent now.. thunder and lightening and torrential rain.. I needed it as we have seeded some new grass and was about to get the watering can out!

Storm has hit Kent now.. thunder and lightening and torrential rain.. I needed it as we have seeded some new grass and was about to get the watering can out!

:lol:
That made me laugh, just some imagery of you planting the seeds, looking up at the sky, and shaking your head and going to the shed to get the watering can.
Simple minds and all that ;)

My trio were free-ranging throughout the downpour and the thunder. They didn't seem too bothered. Although Thistle found a nice dry spot to sit...

:lol::lol::lol:

I am absolutely drenched, it juststarted pouring down with rain and storming, I had to get in all the buns and piggies, poor buster (boarder) was so frightened by it It took me ages to get him. two piggies were so distressed I had to bring them inside, and pebbles was darting round the run everytimethere was thunder she was shaking, I managed to get her and now mine are shut in the shed, but I am soaked!

Aww poor Buster :( :( Is he ok now? Sorry he's messing you around :roll: :lol:

Aww poor Buster :( :( Is he ok now? Sorry he's messing you around :roll: :lol:

Hes fine bless him, I love him! Hes such a little darling, i just want to make him happy! I didnt move him in the end because i sensed he would get more stressed if i moved him. But i did take him into the bunny room for some 1 on 1 time to help him feel happier :oops:

he didnt like it much at first, i just ignored him for a little while and then he slowly started coming over to me. he is such a sweetie. I wish i didnt have this broken ankle or i would offer to keep him for longer and spend lots of time with him, as its not like i do lots in the middle of the day when all the bunnies are out etc. (made it sound like they go shopping lol)

Im going to take some photos tomorrow, was going to today before the downpour!

Back