• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My buns

cloughie

Banned
Roxy had her first full day in a run yesterday, I put her alongside Pebbles...lil get went to nip her through the bars a couple of times but they just done their own thing most of the time.

Please excuse the size of their runs, its all I've got now after selling the excess hutches and runs I did have when Harley was alive. Hopefully bonding Roxy with Pebs in a few weeks time so I'll be back on track with housing the buns in their new playhouse and run :)

Anyways...thought I'd share a few pics:

What's that
DSC04503.jpg

Lemme get a better look
DSC04509.jpg

Wash wash wash...all better
DSC04510.jpg

DSC04537.jpg

Hello!
DSC04516.jpg

Hello?
DSC04525.jpg

HELLOOOOOOO???!!!
DSC04523.jpg

Sods ya then...I'm going back inside
DSC04528.jpg

Bits of a swuidge though
DSC04529.jpg

Nom nom nom
DSC04549.jpg

I eats all my carwot...can you see's the juicy around my mouf
DSC04563.jpg

Gis us a kiss
DSC04570.jpg

Awww
DSC04574.jpg

D'AWWWWW
DSC04583.jpg

oh stop it. I'm quite looking forward to (but apprehensive too) bonding!

They look so cute together!:love:

I was very nervous about bonding Harley and Pebbles but it turned out all good :) just over a month later its more bonding...looking forward to it this time...just hope Pebbles is :D

Awww. These pictures are too cute!

I'm guessing that when you say "run" you're referring to the size of their cages. Are the cages supposed to be even bigger than that!?! Those look pretty big to me!

Thank you :)

Awww. These pictures are too cute!

I'm guessing that when you say "run" you're referring to the size of their cages. Are the cages supposed to be even bigger than that!?! Those look pretty big to me!

They're metal run panels the 4 sides only make a square of 3ft...I've got loads more to make them bigger but not a big enough patio at the moment :lol:

Back