• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The trip to the vets.....

willowholly

Mama Doe
Barley & Dill went for their myxy jabs & MOTs yesterday.I told hubby to get them to do Dill first as he gets so stressed(I was nipping to the loo).Found Dill still in carrier & B on table so by the time it was his turn he was mega twitched & tried to leg it over my shoulder twice!
B had her bum cleaned up(she wont let me do it anymore since Dill has been pawing at her back end)& my goodness,her tail is whiter than white now,half the size & she can now wag it again!!I dont know if anyone can remember the photo I posted last year of how much fur I plucked out her tail & put it next to a lip stick to show the size,well it was just as much this time.
The only thing that worried me is that B has lost weight again-she has been losing it steadily for over a year now.Dill had also lost .2kg.Vet said both looked good on it & wasn't worried.I guess,if shes not,I shouldn't be.

Back