• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Some of our Boys MORE ADDED

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
A thread as a few people have asked about male bunnies

so to start
Davey:love:..a nice but bit timid lad..11 months oldPending bonding in about 10 days time this lad is reserved to go to a new home:)

Daveya.jpg

Sonny a nice lad 3 years old

Sonny.jpg

Jenkins..Jenkins is now in his new home..with a very pretty wife:D9 months old..very timid..doesn't like being picked up but once he knows you will accept a fuss and will be carried about in his litter tray!

DSC00789.jpg

His brother Jester..less timid than Jenkins..will take a few days to settle but then bonds well with people

jesterx.jpg

Bouncer.. 1 year..just!....has had bouts of grumpiness in the past but generally a nice bunny..may be hard to bond but will make a lovely pet..needs space as lives up to his name:D

Bouncereat.jpg

Naboo 18 months.

nabooa.jpg

This bunny is sad as he has been with us so long.he has been adopted twice..once ..despite checks and lots of talks with his new owners they let him free in their large garden 1st day they had him and then were surprised he wouldn't come back to them..they spent 3 hours chasing him round to get him..not surprisingly this scared him:cry:..he was returned to us as hard to handle having left us fine.
He was then adopted after being bonded by me with a person's doe..all fine here..when went to new home they fought and poor Naboo was back again :(
So he really needs a home that will be forever and an understanding person with bunny experience

Lotto a youngster although grown a bit since pic.will be neutered in next 10 days..full of character!

Lotto.jpg

We also have Tiny who can be seen here
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=238828

and this pair of cuties..Carrot and Parsnip who are now neutered and are having their front teeth removed next week..so would make good housebunnies.
Parsnip is very friendly and Carrot is once he knows you..very nice pair of bunnies..Parsnip is on the left and Carrot the right

parnipandcarrot.jpg

all these boys are neutered and fully vacs before leaving us..a homecheck will be carried out

Last edited:
:wave:

You're inbox is full, was trying to PM you about Lemur, he's not on the list but a friend of mine had enquired about him as a hubby for Lola, but I've got Lola now and was wondering if I could apply to have him

~Frankie

A thread as a few people have asked about male bunnies

and this pair of cuties..Carrot and Parsnip who are now neutered and are having their front teeth removed next week..so would make good housebunnies.
Parsnip is very friendly and Carrot is once he knows you..very nice pair of bunnies..Parsnip is on the left and Carrot the right

parnipandcarrot.jpg

all these boys are neutered and fully vacs before leaving us..a homecheck will be carried out

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

parnipandcarrot.jpg

You have NO idea how tempted we are with these two........ :shock::love::love:

OMG! Chance & Naboo! :love::love:

ooooorrrrrr....
Davey & Lotto!:love::love::love:

When my girls are spayed...i wonder...mmmmm...:D

Do you allow buns to be rehomed if they are not insured?:oops:

Back