• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Total random bonding queary

Vegan_Bunny

Warren Veteran
Can you bond 1 bun to two bonded buns? I just havent really read anything about doing it on here. I'm not thinking about getting another bun or anything it was just something i was curious about *just in case ;)*

Yes you can.

In my experience it has been easier to two boys and one girl. but have also done three boys and two girls and one boy where there was a mixed couple and added a girl.

i started off with a couple, boy and girl, and after 2 yrs i added another girl.. all bonded happily.. they swap who they lay with :D

Yes it can but, I personally wouldn't risk it unless really necessary, I would be too scared of upsetting the apple cart with the bonded two.

I had Thistle and Jess as a pair until Brian accidentally bonded himself to them to make a trio!

They are very happy, no squabbles and they all sit and have mass grooming sessions. :) I couldn't offer you a single bit of advice though as it really was an accident! :lol:

Back