• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

This is wally!

ottoman

New Kit
This is wally, he is an awsome rabbit! He loves running about, playing football and getting stoked on the head!

I dont know a great deal about his past as we got him through a friend. His past owners must of loved him as he seems very happy.

Image0089.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

If you click on this pic its a video of him!

He's stunning! I'm a black bunny fan! :love::love::love:

Do you know if he's been neutered? (and I hate to ask....but are you sure he's a boy? ;))

He's a rather talented football player! :lol::lol::lol:

:shock::shock: What an unbelievably gorgeous rabbit! I love the video too, he looks like he has a lot of character :love:

Yeh hes definetly a boy, he has not been neutered. This is something that my girlfriend and I need to think about.

Awww he is lovely, he would love the treat ball - don't know if you have seen them you can put burgess apple snacks bits or pellets in and they roll them around to get them out, he would be a star with it.:love:

Back