• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look where naughty Rascal ended up! UPDATED pg 2

Zara

Mama Doe
Turns out he LOVES the bed. He binkies all over it (a rabbit jumping on a bed is hilarious) and loves to snuggle with me :oops: he's taking after the cats! :lol:

Well he wasn't originally supposed to be allowed on furniture, but since he's so clean and well behaved we didn't have the heart to throw him off. especially when he looks like this:

2010-08-04013522-Copy2-Copy-1.jpg

2010-08-04013619-Copy-Copy.jpg

2010-08-04013552.jpg

and, a close up...

2010-08-04013704-Copy.jpg

Oh and for anyone who missed it, he still loves perching on shoulders. Here he is sat on my shoulder:

Rascal2-1.jpg

rascal-1.jpg

(I think I lost pirate cred)

:

Last edited:
This is what Lb used to do with me til he got Lucy-lou :love:
Ionce fell asleep with him on my pillow and i must have been mid-stroke as my hand was still on his head and he hadn't moved :lol:
then if i got up in the night for the loo,he used to run around my feet til i picked him up for a cuddle :):)

Thats so cute Zara:love:

Wish biscuit was so well behaved on furniture...he gets up on the sofa and just sits there, gets comfy and does a handful of poops! Little terror!

So cute with him on your shoulder, thats proper human>bunny bonding there that is, i bet you are really happy with that bond:)

He's gorgeous! :love::love::love: Such a little blondie bear!

...on a side note...how attractive are you?! :shock: :green eyes:

Cheers everyone :love: Yes he's lovely and affectionate, tbh he's just what Batbunny needs in a mate. Since Firefly died he's been withdrawn, Batbunny loved following Fly around and snuggling with him, being around an affectionate, loud and dominating rabbit really brought out Batbunny's confidence and character, they were perfect for each other.

I just know Rascal and Batbunny will work wonderfully together when properly bonded :p

Sorry to bump my own thread, but I really wanted to add these pictures without making a new topic. As some of you know I'm currently embroiled in a war to have the rabbits moved inside permanently due to a VERY poisonous garden. To help win the war, I sent my two little soldiers to go and charm and amuse the opposition.

Slightly drunk opposition, Sean's mum :

2010-07-30024205-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

Rascal doing his parrot bunny impression:

2010-07-30023438-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

The defences have fallen. Proceed to indoor luxury ^___________^ Good job, boys, good job.

He crawls up there if you're sat down, he'll jump on your boobs, then up to your shoulder and stays there :lol:

It's worse when you're watching TV though, often he'll just sit on your chest and stare at the TV, blocking your view >:/ I'm now a regular visitor of Channel Fuzzy Bum :lol:

I've actually got a question, do any of you let your rabbit on the bed? Rascal is now really fond of that spot for napping. I'm ok with it, technically he's cleaner then the cats who come in with who-knows-what all over their claws and lounge on the furniture.

I've actually got a question, do any of you let your rabbit on the bed? Rascal is now really fond of that spot for napping. I'm ok with it, technically he's cleaner then the cats who come in with who-knows-what all over their claws and lounge on the furniture.

Biscuit's only been up there once, by total accident, as he managed to jump his old pen and escape up the stairs, i chased him into the bedroom as he came up the stairs and he just jumped up and went under my pillow.

Don't think i'd overly want him there though however, even though he is clean as anything, i think i'd want the bedroom to stay 'ours' if you know what i mean :)

He crawls up there if you're sat down, he'll jump on your boobs, then up to your shoulder and stays there :lol:

It's worse when you're watching TV though, often he'll just sit on your chest and stare at the TV, blocking your view >:/ I'm now a regular visitor of Channel Fuzzy Bum :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I get that but he'll just sit on my stomach licking my t-shirt :roll: :? so i get 'Channel Fuzzy Bum' too!

Back