• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My beautiful bunnies :) (picture heavy)

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
Finally, introducing Daisy!! I got her May 15th when she was 10 weeks, and you can see from the pics how much she has grown. She's still teeny tiny though :love:
DSCF5059.jpg

The day I got her home :)

DSCF5062.jpg

In her box while her cage was being put together.

DSCF5061.jpg

DSCF5060.jpg

Chilling out :love::love:

Pictures of Daisy and Gizmo today mid bond :love: She's about 5.5 months now, and has grown a fair bit. Even so, he isnt exactly a huge bunny, which shows just how teeny she is!
DSCF5410.jpg

DSCF5413.jpg

DSCF5412.jpg

DSCF5417.jpg

DSCF5415.jpg

DSCF5414.jpg

DSCF5416.jpg

The brown specks are pellets not poops :lol: Daisy is booked in to be spayed Friday, so once she's all healed, the bonding will start properly :) :love::love:

Awww what breed is Gizmo, I haven't seen such a ball of fluff like that - can he actually see OK?

We're not really sure what breed he is! Some people say he's just a very fluffy double maned Lionhead, but most vets hes been to think he has some angora in him. Its very fine wispy fur, it floats around like crazy and sticks to everything :lol:
He can see ok, I trim the fur on his face so it isnt in his eyes :) Its just his mane got a bit scruffy after a bit of heavy face humping from the beautifully angelic looking Daisy!!

My goodness that is the cutest pair of bunnies I have ever seen :D

Gizmo is just amazing, and that pic of them with their heads together is just pure sweetness :love:

We're not really sure what breed he is! Some people say he's just a very fluffy double maned Lionhead, but most vets hes been to think he has some angora in him. Its very fine wispy fur, it floats around like crazy and sticks to everything :lol:
He can see ok, I trim the fur on his face so it isnt in his eyes :) Its just his mane got a bit scruffy after a bit of heavy face humping from the beautifully angelic looking Daisy!!

Awwwwwww:love:

aww they are both gorgeous :love::love: she looks so tiny and cute next to him.. I hope the spay goes well and they can soon be fully bonded together as they make a beautiful couple :love::love:

Aw she's lovely! your bunnies certainly would make comfy living hot water bottles :lol: I want to play with their ears x

Giz will allow you to play with his ears when he's in cuddle bunny mode, but when he gets into grunt mode, he will snort and grunt at you if you try and put your hand anywhere near him haha.
Daisy loves to be stroked, and she loved nose rubs, but i'm worried about touching her nose atm because of the staples :( But, they do look soooo gorgeous together :love::love::love: Its so strange to watch beautifully innocent daisy humping Gizmo's face!! :oops:

Back