• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Where's the bunny? Lol

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
Pee po

DSC00948.jpg

Nessie peeping through catflap - camouflaged kid on the left
DSC00959.jpg

Camouflage kid

DSC00972.jpg

Last edited:
awww :love:

Still all going ok???
edited: oops sorry just seen youve updated your bonding thread - will go and read x

Thanks guys - yes (she says hoping not to tempt fate) they are really fab, it's like they were meant to be, they just get each other, I was worried about going in the shed and fussing them but, I sat on the shelf stroking Jingle and called Ness and she charged in through the catflap so I sat on the floor and had one hand on her head and one on his, they were both tooth purring :love::love: Gizmo is fine aswell although I won't be hanging around now, need to find him a suitable wifey now :love:

:lol::lol::love::love:
Sox has the same litter tray :lol:

That was Jingy's one but, I found he was unsure of the new one I put in - I wonder if he could see actually as I got a black one- although Ness jumped straight in so that might have put him off a bit, I thoroughly sterilised it to be on the safe side. I am really miffed as I had two rat cages with huge bases on them - I offerred them to the RSPCA but, they didn't want them so I was using the base of one as a huge tray full of hay in an outside run but, ditched them when I moved-that would have been excellent as a big litter tray for them to both use.:roll: Never mind I will find something - they don't seem to mind using a separate one each I have seen her in his though - greedy girl:lol:

Now I see why I don't put pics on very often -77 views and a 10% comment ratio - ha I suppose it does require a lot of effort to put an emoticon doesn't it :?

My beautiful babies are not appreciated :cry::lol:

Now I see why I don't put pics on very often -77 views and a 10% comment ratio - ha I suppose it does require a lot of effort to put an emoticon doesn't it :?

My beautiful babies are not appreciated :cry::lol:

They're gorgeous:love:, but I plead guilty to not having done a comment earlier :oops:. I was trying to think of something clever... Must check out the bonding thread too... :wave:

Awww thanks everyone, good to know I am not deluded and they cute little bundles of fluff afterall :love::love::love:

Back