• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A breeders hutches..

I've seen Californian rabbits sat in something very similar and they never get out at all, they are waiting to be culled and eaten. Couldn't be any closer to rabbit hell IMO. Shouldn't be allowed.

They are bigger than one allotment breeders that I know of. 8 rabbits in a
2ft x 1ft hutch, he has 30 hutches like this and the RSPCA say it is fine:censored:

wouldnt surprise me.not seen link but i reported a breeder that kept dwarf lops in 2ft hutchs and the rspca said it was fine because they all had food and water and lots of hay.he had nearly 200 rabbits crammed in teeny pens:evil:

What size are they, 2ft X 2ft? On american sites I kept seeing breeders with hutches that size. I think it's so horrible . . . it's no life for a rabbit.

And 8 rabbits in a 2ftX1ift hutch? :cry:

how can someone claim to breed as a hobby because they love doing it, and yet know nothing about their needs!!

(I saw the link last night but didnt get the chance to comment)

How do 8 rabbits fit in a 2x1 box? they must literally be on top of each other :(

xxx

Back