• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny Bunny Fun picture

smoo

Mama Doe
So I've taken note of some tips from other bunny lovers and rather than putting bunnyone and bunnytwo - not their names - outside on the grass i've given them some play time in the hallway :D

again the photo size is ridiculous and grainy as it's done on my mobile

Photo0130.jpg

Hi, they look tiny and very sweet.

I would be very careful as bunnies can easily dislocate joints and do other damage if they slide on slippy floor. Probably more likely with teenies that are still growing their bones. I'd put something down for them to hop around on to be honest.

We have a number of older buns that won't do laminate or our wooden floor as they feel unsteady.

The black you can see in the picture is the bath towel i've put down for them. But thanks for the advice. I love watch them hop around, they are so inquisitive. Much Much different to my guinea pig :D

The black you can see in the picture is the bath towel i've put down for them. But thanks for the advice. I love watch them hop around, they are so inquisitive. Much Much different to my guinea pig :D

Yes, towels are a good idea - at least they have the choice which is great. Amazing how some buns manage on all surfaces and some won't step off the carpet.

Our piggies do frantic popcoring when they come in the lounge for a piggy train. That really is funny to watch. Our ARChie is the king of motorboating :lol:

Back