• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

would this be bun safe?

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
The house next door to me is being gutted, and I went to put my rubbish out just now, and their is a huge piece of carpet on top of the skip. It doesnt have any rubbish or marks on it. I'm tempted to go out and steal it when it gets dark, because I need some neutral carpet for when the bunnys are bonded and living in my room. Is it a good idea?

I would ask permission first but sounds like a great find. Give it a really good hoover incase of mites and I would use a deep carpet cleaner on it too.

If it is on the pavement you can help yourself, but if it is in the garden you have to ask permission :D

its on top of a skip in the road outside the house :) I was hoping I could just take it, as I have work at 9 tomoro, and can't see the builders being around before I leave!! I'll cut it to size, put back the bits I don't want, and give it a good wash and hoover :) Finally something is going right for me!!

Back