• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone remember the stray bunny I found back in June?

Candiflare

Mama Doe
...Just had a missed call from her owner. He'd have no reason to call me, unless:

- he's lost her again
- he wants me to take her off their hands

:roll::roll::roll:

they want me to take her....

I've said yes... of course I've said yes

but my OH won't allow her

I'll have to see if Alice can take her

I said "does she come with a hutch? Or anything?"

And they said "actually... no.We've kept her ina box..."

He said "We've been thinking and we just thought we wanted to go away again... what with all our travelling it's a pain having a rabbit."

I said "oh are you going back to live in France?"(when he picked her up he told me they lived in france for a while.)

and he said

"No we're just going for a week's holiday on saturday, so I'll bring her over on Friday."

ohhhh noooo im sure there will be someone for her - its got to be better than living in a box!!!

She is a lovely bun too - makes you mad doesnt it :evil:

Ugh - people disgust me time and time again. :(

Dread to think what this poor bunny's living standards have been like..... I hope all goes well finding somewhere for them. Good for you for saying yes - who knows what they would have done otherwise. :?

OMG! :shock: Thats terrible! :cry::evil:

So glad you are taking her, him, them...whatever it turns out to be, they will have a million times better life out of there and with someone who really cares for them and understands their needs. Those buns will be so grateful to you.

I just hope you can find somewhere for them to go.

I always knew there was a reason why I kept thinking about her. I couldn't bring myself clean out her hutch after she left.

:love::love::love:

DSC03246.jpg

DSC03244.jpg

Back