• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**SHOCKING IMAGES** - Poor Poor bunny!

I cannot believe how cruel and disgusting the human race is becoming. That is so upsetting and makes me angry enough to do unmentionables

This is in the town where i live! i'm trying to find out where exactly but am on my guard already having just moved mine outside.He has just been on our local news and was sat so contently on the sofa with the young girl who owns him.bless him I believe in an eye for an eye!!!:evil:

Just sickens me to my soul, the poor rabbit. I would bring him in the house from now on if it were me, I'd be terrified they'd be back :censored:

aw Claire, this is awful, just browsing this thread and see you have commented, i wonder where it is in donnie? I will be paddlocking mine in when i get them, how could anyone be so cruel??:censored:

Back