• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Daisy booked in for spay and staple removal :)

Lil_Luci

Mama Doe
You may have seen in this thread: http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=238862 That daisy and Gizmo had a bit of a spat when they were in bonding, which resulted in daisy having two staples in her little nose :(
I was really worried about the cost of getting her spayed and having the staples removed, after it cost £150 to have them put in! As well as her undergoing two GA in just over a week :(
I phoned the RSPCA on the chance that as a uni student, I would be entitled to a voucher towards neutering costs. They said I can have a voucher worth £50 towards the cost of her spay :) The vets I was originally going to use was one recommended on here, but they dont accept the vouchers :( I've found another vets I am happy with, and she is booked in for Friday morning :) And, the vet has said they will remove the staples at the same time, for no extra cost to save her going under yet another GA :)
So vibes for daisy on friday please!! Gizmo is pretty much bomb proof, came round from his neuter and I had to chase him round the lounge to put him on cage rest! Daisy seems a lot more fragile and dainty, so am worried about her already!

Back