• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

looking for a sealpoint netherland dwarf

gingernutty

Warren Scout
Hello Im new to the forum!

Despite loving my Clovee (RIP) and Yeti endlessly, Ever since I was a child I have wanted a sealpoint netherland dwarf. If anyone knows of anyone who breeds them can u let me know?

dont know of any breeders but will have a wee look.
have found some Himalayan's.
how far you willing to travel?

Himalayans have beautiful markings but I am looking for a rabbit with dark eyes.
Umm, in essex or in portsmouth area.

Hello Im new to the forum!

Despite loving my Clovee (RIP) and Yeti endlessly, Ever since I was a child I have wanted a sealpoint netherland dwarf. If anyone knows of anyone who breeds them can u let me know?

Hi, welcome to the forum. :wave:

I hope you manage to find the bun you are after. I would strongly recommend a rescue bun as it is a great way to help a bunny in need as well as finding the right bunny for you.

I have 5 rescue bunnies and they are all adorable. You get lots of advice and support if you need it from a rescue, most come vaccinated and already neutered, and you get the lovely feeling of helping out instead of contributing to the cycle of breeding.

But I will say no more as it is your choice. :wave::D

I hope you stick around and find the forum a useful place.

Back