• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Food / Water Bowls

Bitzy

Mama Doe
Hiya

I'm after some cool and trendy water/food ceramic bowls for the buns, I've bought some previously but can't for the life of me remember where from!

Sooooo ..... anyone know any good online shops that sell cool and trendy ceramic bowls?

Thanks, Jo x

I got two cheap ones from John Lewis, they were meant to be dog bowls but liked the desing (very sophisticated!), there were a bargain at 2 for £4 (I bought 4 - unfortunatly 2 are now broken :()

Hannah

Oooh yes, I have a couple of these too, very cute. Need something a bit deeper though as was really planning on using them for their water, they seem to prefer a bowl to a drinker.

My Cloud and Barley have one for water :) I wanted a shallower bowl for Barley as he's long furred and with a taller bowl, his chin fluff would get in the way of his mouth! :lol:

They're a disaster for big buns though, my conti tries to put his paws on the side and then catapults the contents into his own face. :roll:

Oooh yes, I have a couple of these too, very cute. Need something a bit deeper though as was really planning on using them for their water, they seem to prefer a bowl to a drinker.

Do you know they do them (the polka dot ones) in a larger deep water bowl meant for dogs;) Think they come in red or black.

There are also ones with princess (pink bowl) or boss (Black bowl) written on them too which are quite sweet.

Last edited:
My Cloud and Barley have one for water :) I wanted a shallower bowl for Barley as he's long furred and with a taller bowl, his chin fluff would get in the way of his mouth! :lol:

They're a disaster for big buns though, my conti tries to put his paws on the side and then catapults the contents into his own face. :roll:

PMSL!!!!
I used to use a coop cup for my conti foster bun....otherwise she'd do the same thing. Or lanch it accross the room :roll:
I hate to say it....but last time I went to P@H they had some nice ones. It's usually worth checking out the dog/cat sections TBH.

Do you know they do them (the polka dot ones) in a larger deep water bowl meant for dogs;) Think they come in red or black.

There are also ones with princess (pink bowl) or boss9Black bowl) written on them too which are quite sweet.

Oh ******! Didn't know that and have just put an order in with you too (like 5 mins ago)!

Oggie and Delly are scatter fed at the moment, but when I come back from holiday, they are going back on veggies which will be put in bowls :D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thats the bowl to the left (with the poos in it.. :oops:)
They are heart shaped and then have little hearts in the bowl :love:
Oggie has the blue one and Dell has the pink one :love:

They were from pets at home in the kitten range :D

Back