• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some recent pics of my bunnies

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Thought you guys might enjoy some picutres of a pair rabbits from a previous litter that have came back to me for thier holidays :D
and also a little bit about my Ebony and clicker training. The new toy i bought ( you can find it here http://www.vagavalley.co.uk/bunnysupplies/dangly_toys.html ) i would really reccomend it, Ebony loves it!

Lola
IMG_0951.jpg

IMG_0954.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

IMG_0960.jpg

sleeping
IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

Charlie
IMG_0971.jpg

IMG_0964.jpg

IMG_0968.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

recently, I have been trying to cope with Ebonys destuctive behaviour. He has taken up new hobbies which included digging up his lawn, attempting the great escape, destroying his house and just general rattleing of the bars :lol:
so I decided (amoung buying him tons of new toys) to take up clicker training with him. So far he has done very well, he has learnt "up" - stand on his hind legs, "spin" - spin in a cirle, and is at the moment learning "shake"- picking up and shaking his rattle ball and "over" - jumping over somehitng (hoping he will be able to participate in jumping comps in teh future).
have taken a vid which i will get up in somepoint but for the now here is a pic of him peforming "up" and his newest toy (you put treats in the cage bit and he trys to get to the treats)
IMG_0965.jpg

IMG_0966.jpg

performing "up"
IMG_0974.jpg

Beautiful buns! :love:

I clicker trained my budgies, never thought of doing it with the bunnies, it would be great to train them to come when you call them! (although thinking about it, as long as I have food on me, they do! lol)!

thank you:D

and Bitzy, ebony loves it...the moment he hears the treats rattling he comes straight over :)

thank you :)
his colour is called steel. Its such a pretty colour, bits of silver in his fur shine in the light.

Back