• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Magoo & Marianne

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Two Honeybunnies that no one wanted to adopt

Mr Magoo..who is almost blind and when he arrived showed signs of stress by constant circling...he is also quite a vandal in his hutch..but gorgeous:love:

Mrmagoo.jpg

and Marianne is one of the bunnies that has made me cry..twice.
Once when she first arrived..she was so aggressive and so frightened..she would scream if she saw a hand coming towards her..try to get away and if she couldn't would attack:cry:..she would shake, whimper, and squeal while being handled..
it took me weeks and weeks of gently talking to her and teaching her to trust...
then the 2nd time I shed a tear was when she first asked for a noserub:D..she is now very confident with me and loves a full body massage :lol:

Mariannem.jpg

She is also a vandal!.....so as they had both been here so long and I am attached to them both..they met...and still early days but..not a good pic..they are sharing a new area and will stay as permanent Honeybunnies

Mariannemagoo.jpg

:D

Marianne has been binkying round and round while Mr Magoo just sits in the middle of her antics..I think he is wondering what all the movement is!:lol:
All fine so looks to be a happy couple.
Overnight they have managed to re arrange the furniture though and Magoo was caught red-handed..running round with the smaller litter tray in his mouth!!:lol:

Sound like they are having fun! :lol: Hope they didn't tip out the litter trays? My bunny will ONLY use his as a digging box. :roll:

Aww, that really brought a lump to my throat (note to self: stop blubbing at work!:lol:).
They are very lucky bunsters to be staying with you, and how lovely that they will have each other to play with.

I LOVE happy endings!! :love::love:

They are both lovely! :love:

That was a lovely story about Marianne, I'm so happy that she loves her cuddles now. She's lucky to have someone as patient as you! :D

Back