• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Garden for my bunny

AzuraSunshine

Warren Scout
So, I was originally just going to make a veggie patch for us.. but not i'm thinking I should make my bunny her own for summer.

It is currently winter here.

Does anyone know of any plants that your bunny's absolutely love, that I can plant now?

roses - my rabbbits love the petals
dandilions, plaintain, blackberry, rasberry, apple & pear trees (mine love the leaves) assortments of veg, carrots, spinach, rocket ect. tons of herbs coriander, basil, parsley, mint, rosmary, oregarno

umm can't think of anything else at the moment but will post againif I have a brainwave :)

oh! I would love to grow blackberries<3 I am so scared of it going completely out of control though! lol

*starts writing a list* :D

I'm think i'll stay clear of trees and stuff cos wee are only renting, but i'll be making the garden around the side of the house.. so hopefully they won't have a problem..

I can't wait to get started! I love gardening! lol

Instead of spinach, try spinach beet, also known as perpetual spinach. Apparently once normal spinach is picked that's it, but spinach beet will regrow. And my buns will always go straight for that when I let them lose on the balcony! They also love strong-smelling herbs and will go mad even if they just smell it on my fingers after I've picked some. If you grow mint though, make sure it's in a container or it will get way out of control!

Back