• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sookie 13/03/2010 - 31/07/2010 : (

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Hey all,

I lost my baby girl on Saturday to Stasis. :cry: She recovered well after her teeth removal but feel ill on Thursday. Vet thinks that she had underlying health issues with her bowels, she said they were extremely inflammed.

My heart is breaking & Rodge is lost without her. :(

'No matter how many wonderful & happy years a rabbit gives us, you know that one day...the day she dies, your rabbit wil break your heart'

Sleep tight Miss Sookie, thank you for blessing our lives for those short 5 months.

I was in tears at work this morning as my tea mug has her cute little face on it. :cry: Im missing her more and more each morning I go out to feed Rodge. Poor bun looks so depressed all alone, im currently trying to find him a new partner. I know its a bit soon but ive got to think of him.....Sookie will be hard to replace but he needs a friend. :(

Oh no, I'm so sorry for you :cry: Sookie was so young, life can be so horribly unfair sometimes :cry::cry::cry:

Hugs for you and Roger

Back