• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ooooh! Excited! Look what just arrived... [Project Pen]

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I'm so excited! look what mr posty just brought me...

puppypen1.jpg

And look what happened when i told Biscuit it was his new bigger pen!

biscuittongue.jpg

So adorable!:love:

Last edited:
Lucky Biscuit. Hope he gets his wifey bun to share it with soon. The carrot tray looks interesting ... :wave:

:love::love:

Harvey had one of those carrot things and he destroyed it in 10 minutes!! How is yours still alive?? :lol: it promised hours of fun on the tag

:love::love:

Harvey had one of those carrot things and he destroyed it in 10 minutes!! How is yours still alive?? :lol: it promised hours of fun on the tag

He's minced a lot of it and one of the carrots is half missing, i put it back in on sunday when i tidied his pen, he sniffed it and looked disgusted at the fact that it was back in there :lol:

He does 'dig/burrow' at it sometimes, but he doesn't seem a very big toy bunny, he tends to just move them if they are in his way :lol::lol::lol:

Can't wait to set the new pen up, 8x 61cm x 61cm panels, its going to be so much bigger for him and the door allows me to let him free-range into the hallway.

This is the best i've felt since last nights incident!:D

Hope he likes it!

He's minced a lot of it and one of the carrots is half missing, i put it back in on sunday when i tidied his pen, he sniffed it and looked disgusted at the fact that it was back in there :lol:

He does 'dig/burrow' at it sometimes, but he doesn't seem a very big toy bunny, he tends to just move them if they are in his way :lol::lol::lol:

Can't wait to set the new pen up, 8x 61cm x 61cm panels, its going to be so much bigger for him and the door allows me to let him free-range into the hallway.

This is the best i've felt since last nights incident!:D

Hope he likes it!

:lol::lol: mine are happiest with a cardboard box, ungrateful swines!

it sounds great, I bet he loves it :D

Biscuit's the same - he has a cornflakes box at the moment. He had one when he was a baby and could fit in it, think he's a little confused about why only his head fits in now :lol::lol::lol:

His favourite at the moment is nibbling on one of the sofa's, he keeps getting the stern "no" when he does it heh:love: all the same though.

Can't wait to get it setup for him!

I know the feeling :lol:anything thats not a cardboard box or a toilet roll tube eith hay and a treat he stamps his feat on it and tries to kich it out his hutch :lol::roll:
:love::love: thats such a cute pic of him licking your finger :love:

Biscuit's the same - he has a cornflakes box at the moment. He had one when he was a baby and could fit in it, think he's a little confused about why only his head fits in now :lol::lol::lol:

His favourite at the moment is nibbling on one of the sofa's, he keeps getting the stern "no" when he does it heh:love: all the same though.

Can't wait to get it setup for him!

:lol: Castiel has discovered wires, he got the internet the other day and the playstation handset last night :lol:

does he not get it stuck on his head? That happens to Castiel sometimes :shock::lol:

:D are you setting it up today? We'll need lots of pics!

Biscuit discovered wires on his 8th day here, he chewed straight through the OH's digital photoframe her dad bought her for her 21st with all her family memories on it :roll: she was not happy. Bought a replacement power supply though so its all good. I'm no good at bunny proofing, so i just cover things over and keep an eye on him while he's out.

He still tries if he gets the chance now - tried to chew the blood pressure monitor we have last night..whilst using it :lol:

Hoping to set it up tonight, but i dont know if i'll get the chance.

The pen won't be awesome or look that great, its just bigger and means i can put the hutch flat against the back wall rather than how it is at the moment and allow the door to be left open during the day so he can go into the hall way for the whole day. I'll make sure i take plenty of pics when i do it though, just so you can see what i'm trying to do and anyone can offer advice if it's not as good as it could be :)

So hope he's happy with it!

ah see my rabbits show gratitude by biting my toes!? My rabbits are 'special' :lol:

Biscuit is loooovely :love::love:

lol, i'm quite lucky, Biscuit's only ever bitten me once, and that was completely and utterly my fault. I was grooming him with a brush and caught his erm, 'special bits' :roll: he didnt really bite down hard, just a really solid nip, left two tiny little teeth marks on my hand, looked quite cute actually:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the comment about Biscuit, he really is our world since i bought him...yes, he was bought on Easter Monday, but not as an easter pressie, we both wanted a rabbit and the local garden centre had a 10% off day, i know that sounds really cheap, but we fell in love with him on the day we went in and i asked them to reserve him for me there and then and that i'd come and get him the following day and i thought "i'll save 10% on what i was buying.." :roll:

Had him ever since :) Such a little affectionate loving bun, licky tastic at the moment!:love::love:

lol, i'm quite lucky, Biscuit's only ever bitten me once, and that was completely and utterly my fault. I was grooming him with a brush and caught his erm, 'special bits' :roll: he didnt really bite down hard, just a really solid nip, left two tiny little teeth marks on my hand, looked quite cute actually:lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the comment about Biscuit, he really is our world since i bought him...yes, he was bought on Easter Monday, but not as an easter pressie, we both wanted a rabbit and the local garden centre had a 10% off day, i know that sounds really cheap, but we fell in love with him on the day we went in and i asked them to reserve him for me there and then and that i'd come and get him the following day and i thought "i'll save 10% on what i was buying.." :roll:

Had him ever since :) Such a little affectionate loving bun, licky tastic at the moment!:love::love:

:lol: to be fair its hardly a bite, more of an...umm.. chew?? :lol::lol:
I do love my mad bunnies :roll::love:

Back