• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Pair of guineas ( males)

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
We have had Tuc and Dorito with us a long time..had two offers of homes but never materialized:(
So these lads are now desperate for a home of their own

They are 18 months old and have lived together happily since birth

TucandDorito.jpg

Tuc is agouti and is smooth apart from long tail-like hair:D

Tuc.jpg

and Dorito is smooth

Dorito.jpg

We would love to see these cheeky chappies settled in a loving new home

Last edited:
There was someone on the gunea pig forum absolutely desperate for a ginger piggy. Might be worth a look :wave:

Gill, stop it!!! I keep seeing these boys everywhere and I am soooo tempted!!!! I think they are just gorgeous!!! :love::love:

:lol::lol: Works a treat everytime with me!! I fell for it big time with Herge and Tin Tin!! I'll get the receipe books out!! :lol:

Hello

HI,
I may be interested in these G Pigs.
I am currently researching Rabbits and G Pigs as our children have decided they want a Rabbit.
As i say we are still looking into it at the moment but thought i would let you know we may be interested.
How much would they cost to re-home?
thank you

Hi we ask a donation of £15 per un neutered piggie..
if you'd like any advice on whether to go for bunnies or pigs or anything involved in their keep or care please e mail me at honeybunnysr@aol.com and I'll try to help:D

Back