• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frank and Petal free ranging and a fox tips up!!

Lspacehopper

Wise Old Thumper
No pics...yet!

I've just started letting the buns free range (with supervision) in the back garden. It's relatively enclosed, just a couple of holes to block up they lead under the shed and stuff.

They're loving it and Frank was binkying like mad :love:

Anyway....Amy was round tonight and we let them out for a run around. Not long after a fox runs across the ledge at the back of the garden!!! :shock:

Suffice to say, bunnies were dispatched back into the locked shed!!

That must have made your heart skip a few beats, would a fox come close to a person and would they go into a dog owners garden, I do not have my buns yet I was thinking of putting my dog on fox watch duty

That must have made your heart skip a few beats, would a fox come close to a person and would they go into a dog owners garden, I do not have my buns yet I was thinking of putting my dog on fox watch duty

We have a big German Shepherd and the foxes won't come near if he's out, but he was shut in when the buns were out.

The fox was running across the ledge on its way elsewhere, but I wasn't prepared to take the chance of continuing the free ranging.

Back