• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a secret...

lottielouise

Wise Old Thumper
...but I have been put off saying anything, with this forum being this forum.

but some people know!

So I thought you all might like to see.

I hope my internet connection stays long enough

Not having the best of luck with internet these days

S5000398.jpg
three weeks ago

Flowerpetals006.jpg
two weeks ago

flowerpetals001-1.jpg

flowerpetals056.jpg
tonight

flowerpetals055.jpg
erm can some hammy move along please

flowerpetals059.jpg

flowerpetals058.jpg

flowerpetals047.jpg

flowerpetals049.jpg

Ohhhhh my god, third photo from the bottom... That little black one! :love:
Oh gosh I'm in love!

pasta and tomato baby food and pureed baby rice pudding.

Poor Flora is getting tot he point where she is sick of her teenies, so they will be getting seperated next week, then the weeks after they will be setting off to their new homes :)

They are gorgeous!!! :love: :love:

Congratulations!! :wave: xx

Are you becoming a regular hamster breeder or was a rescue or what? Come on lol - spill the beans! ;)

Syrian hammies are so lovely. Our hamster is poorly and won't be with us much longer. :cry:

Hows your rescue going, was this a hammy that came to you?

Sooo cute, must amit I thought you were feeding them curry too :lol:

these guys were intentionally bred, by me, and have not come through rescue. 2/3 will be stopping with me in the hope of showing them in the future. They will be mostly rehomed to family and friends, who have asked about getting hamsters.

The rescue side of things has dwindled, as I am now living with my 80 yr old nanna, and it would be unfair on her to have people coming to the door looking for a hamster rescue, so that is on the back burner for now.

these guys were intentionally bred, by me, and have not come through rescue. 2/3 will be stopping with me in the hope of showing them in the future. They will be mostly rehomed to family and friends, who have asked about getting hamsters.

Aha! I thought so with your anxiety bless ya. Well I wish you all the best.... with everything... just wish we were a bit nearer to you! ;)

Eeeee! Cuuute! I love the one doing a handstand :)lol:) and the dark one with gingery patches. :love:

I wondered what they were eating too - it looks exactly the same as what nextdoors cat vommited up on my back step last night! :shock: Yummers! :lol::lol:

Awww So cute<3

I have a litter of Rat babies due today<3 So over the next few weeks there are going to be lots and lots of photos!! :p

Back