• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Im so annoyed and angry :( HELP

funnybunnyabc

Warren Veteran
Well as i said on this thread
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=236851
i dont know if that link worked so basically my dad found a stray rabbit, gave it to someone very rabbit savvy, a week later 4 kits, the guy had no room for 4 kits so he wanted them to be homed soon after they had finished with the mother so he agreed to giving 2 to a lady who wanted them as toys for her cats and once th cats had killed them she was gonna eat them :( so i said i would take all four if it meant they wouldnt end up with that crueal person but it turns out wat was 4 kits was actually 8 because the guy hadnt seen the other 4 oz he didnt want to touch them :( now, i cant take 8 rabbits, as much as i would want to i barely hav enough for a friend for sox :(:(:( WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO DO, HELP RU, THERE ARE NO RESCUES NEAR US WITHIN 2 HOURS , sorry for the long but i am really pee'd off now coz i ant think of anything that i can do to help :(:(

Thanks and sorry :(

:( that's really awful. Could you take them and rehome them yourself? Could someone help organise a bunny run for you?

i really donnt think i have the room even for like a week for 8 buns :(

8 is a lot, and you would need to separate into boys and girls soon... hmm... guess they wouldn't need that much room if it was very temporary. Wonder if anyone can help with a bunny run, which rescue is closest to you?

Maybe edit your title.... to something like ' Urgent Rescue Help Needed near Glasgow - buns' in danger' to get more replies? :wave: xx

I'm afraid I don't really have any advice but hope that you can find some sort of solution. :( xx

:shock: OMG!

I think I would call the RSPCA (not that my experience of them has been anything but rubbish). Tell them this guy is thinking of giving them to someone as live cat food and maybe they'll go round and he'll hand them over?!

I'm not sure what else to suggest. :( I guess, even if you just have room for one, that's one that is safe.

Maybe edit your title.... to something like ' Urgent Rescue Help Needed near Glasgow - buns' in danger' to get more replies? :wave: xx

I'm afraid I don't really have any advice but hope that you can find some sort of solution. :( xx

This is a good idea :wave:

Thanks so much folks :D:D

I have 7 of the eight homed, i will take 4 (greedy me) i will try rehoming them my neighbour is taking 2 and the man is keeping one to live with mum :D just one left :(

Thanks Collielover :D and everyone else its just coz collielover sent me a pm i didnt meen to single anyone out

Back