• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey B&Co!!

Benson & Lola will be having a pyjama party

The piggies will be having a midnight feast tonight.

And Chester will be being spoilt rotten!!!

Benson & Lola will be having a pyjama party

The piggies will be having a midnight feast tonight.

And Chester will be being spoilt rotten!!!

Mum says everyone is fine and Benben and Lolsie ran ahead of her into the shed and hopped around waiting for their pellets like little puppies. So I might sleep tonight and I'll ring her first thing in morn after she's given everyone their breakfast.

At the min, we have to go and get more money - things are flippin expensive over the border!!! I can't get used to these Euros either!! Might log on when I get back although the sooner I sleep the sooner I can wake up and check on my darlin babies!! :cry: Oh the West Coast Cooler might be kickin in, feelin maudlin!! I'm a bit of a lightweight!!

Night for now - have a good evening and nose rubs and nuzzles to you and yours. Well not you, I wouldnt nuzzle you and def no nose rubs. Not with the piggy poo up it!!

:wave:

Back