• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dudley's on a date! u/d please meet Mavis!

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
Dudley met his new 'intended' yesterday and it's still early days but it seems to be love :love: The bunny angel doing the bonding says there has been lots of mutual face washing, relaxing and munching :) I definitely made the right decision to take him away from the lops - I am told that with his new fiancee Dudley has been sleeping soundly, which I haven't seen him do since Santa died so I am really relieved that he finally seems to be happy again.

Fingers crossed that they continue to behave themselves and can come home as bun and wife very soon :)

Last edited:
Dudley met his new 'intended' yesterday and it's still early days but it seems to be love :love: The bunny angel doing the bonding says there has been lots of mutual face washing, relaxing and munching :) I definitely made the right decision to take him away from the lops - I am told that with his new fiancee Dudley has been sleeping soundly, which I haven't seen him do since Santa died so I am really relieved that he finally seems to be happy again.

Fingers crossed that they continue to behave themselves and can come home as bun and wife very soon :)

Awh that's lovely news! :love:

That all sounds very positive Alison. We do like bunnies that are doing lots of mutual face washing. That's got to be a reallllllly good sign hasn't it.;)

Aww... here's hoping. :) Did he take choccies and flowers for his date?

From what I hear Sarah, he didn't mess about and bother with any goodies; he just got right on in there and started licking her all over! In a gentlemanly way obviously.

Aww... here's hoping. :) Did he take choccies and flowers for his date?

No he took carrots and SS :lol::lol:

But she is gorgeous so it's no wonder he just got in there and washed her straight away. He must have been so lonely :( I'm so pleased for my little man :love: and also for his lovely lady friend who has been in rescue for over a year just because she's black and frightened :( But seems to be settling down and relaxing now she has a bun of her own to love :love:

Last edited:
Fab news :D

I am so sorry to hear about Santa. I am afraid I missed the original thread. I hope Dudley has found his new love.

Awe that's great news! :D I hadn't realised it didn't work out with the others last I read it was all looking good! But this is sounding like true love good for him!

Thanks everyone :)

Boudicca they had "bonded" but it was still very much the lops, and Dudley, if you see what I mean? And the lops have such complementary personalities and are such a strong bond I didn't think that was ever going to change.

Having taken him out and seen and heard how much more relaxed and happy he is with his new chum (one of those delightful "love at first sight" bondings), I am comfortable that I made the right decision for my little chap.

And here are some photos of the happy couple...shamelessly nicked from the bonding angel, but I'm sure she won't mind ;)

So let's meet Mavis :love:

DandM2.jpg

DandM.jpg

DandM3.jpg

Awwww! :love:

What wonderful pictures - they look like two very loved-up bunnies to me! Am so pleased things have gone so well. Congrats to the happy couple! :love: xx

Thanks everyone :)

Boudicca they had "bonded" but it was still very much the lops, and Dudley, if you see what I mean? And the lops have such complementary personalities and are such a strong bond I didn't think that was ever going to change.

Having taken him out and seen and heard how much more relaxed and happy he is with his new chum (one of those delightful "love at first sight" bondings), I am comfortable that I made the right decision for my little chap.

And here are some photos of the happy couple...shamelessly nicked from the bonding angel, but I'm sure she won't mind ;)

So let's meet Mavis :love:

DandM2.jpg

DandM.jpg

DandM3.jpg

******squeeeeeeeee***********

Beautiful!!! They look soooo happy!
I love how they lick each other's eyes, its lovely when they do that because its one thing you cant do!! :D

Back