• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Clover looking sweet (and not grumpy!!!)

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
Makes a change :lol::lol::lol:

bunniesandgardenaugust2010006.jpg

aww like butter wouldn't melt in his mouth too gorgeous for words:love:, now honestly how can you say he is ever grumpy ;):lol::lol:

um.....I cant see the difference!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hes so gorgous though!!!!!!

um.....I cant see the difference!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Hes so gorgous though!!!!!!

:lol: his eyes in the new pic do look slightly less disapproving - I think its the fur outline round his mouth, it does make it look like he has a permanent frown - very cute though - frown and all:love::love:

Awww Clover!! You're just a wittle diddums!! Yes you are... Yes you are... You're nothin but a cuddly wuddly wittle diddy diddum widdoms!

Awww Clover!! You're just a wittle diddums!! Yes you are... Yes you are... You're nothin but a cuddly wuddly wittle diddy diddum widdoms!

Clover: Dandelion....what does that mean?

Dandelion: Auntie Ruth thinks you're quite a nice bunny.

Clover: Oh.......so why didn't she just say that?

Dandelion: I think she's a bit squiffy. She's missing her 'babies' and has probably had a bit too much to drink :roll:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: out of the mouths of babes.....

Lola : Mummy calls me that all the time Clover - she just means your very very cute....
Benson : It's embarrasing, I'm well ard I am and she calls it to me too!

Guys!!! Get off Lola's Blackberry and get to bed. Mummy'll see her fluffy wuffy choochie woochies in the morning. Mummy wuvs you.

"Oh muuuuuummmmm!"

Lola : Mummy calls me that all the time Clover - she just means your very very cute....
Benson : It's embarrasing, I'm well ard I am and she calls it to me too!

Guys!!! Get off Lola's Blackberry and get to bed. Mummy'll see her fluffy wuffy choochie woochies in the morning. Mummy wuvs you.

"Oh muuuuuummmmm!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol: stop embarrassing them in front of their friends.

You are right though, Clover is gorgeous though..... but then so are Benson and Lola :love::love:

Back