• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Afew pictures of Harry

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Here are a few pictures of Harry I took today, he is settling in really well please excuse the apples on the floor they seem to be falling off the tree every 5 minutes

Harry
127101149.jpg

127101203.jpg

127101223.jpg

Aww,Harry is such a little Cutie :love::love::love::love:We seem to have have a massive crop of apples this year and i worry that they will drop on the bunnies heads and knock them out

Aww,Harry is such a little Cutie :love::love::love::love:We seem to have have a massive crop of apples this year and i worry that they will drop on the bunnies heads and knock them out

I know what you mean, our tree is dropping them like mad and I keep thinking the same as you that the bunnies will get hit.

You know you are bunny mad when you worry about people opinions of apples all over your garden but are completely oblivious to all the bunny poo in the first pic! :lol:

He's :love:

Back