• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Available Rescue: Jovie & Plum Special Needs

honeybunny

Wise Old Thumper
Due to an irresponsible and extreme time waster
this lovely pair of bunnies are looking for a new home

Plumjovie.jpg

Jovie is a Cashmere and will need very regular grooming..hence the special needs tag. His coat is really bad and matts easily so the new owner must be able and willing to groom him and/or trim him up carefully..but he is an absolute joy.. a very loving little chap who will give lots of pleasure to his new mum and dad.
He is bonded with Plum who is a beautiful dutch girl:love:
She is still very timid and not keen on being picked up..but she will settle given time and lots of TLC..she loves toys and her Jovie:love:

Plum

pluma.jpg

Please consider these two special bunnies ..they should have been in a new home weeks ago and I really feel they don't deserve to have been so let down

Goodness Jill, I would so have them in a heartbeat.

If anyone local to me is interested I can do a homecheck for you and my OH is in Nottingham on Saturday if a bunny run to us might help.

*I need to win the lottery*

Ever since I realised these 2 were back up for rehoming, I have been walking round wondering where they could live :oops::oops: I need a little black Eddie :love::love::love:

Awwwhhh! Little bun Jovie :love:

I can confirm he is a little fuzzy clump of love and good stuffs! I think he was only at my house for, what, two days?! But my goodness me did he ever like a nose rub :lol: And he's so relaxed - he spent the entire journey to Madea's house flopped out and munching broccolli. He made some friends on the ferry too when a group of 'mature ladies' spotted the pet carrier. :lol:

I did actually ask my Mum if I could do the trip again in the opposite direction and offer Jovie and Plum a home but she said no. :cry:

I did wonder if I could pass them off as Barley and Cloud with a suntan though...

29860_446726603573_709523573_5949003_406260_n.jpg

They're almost twins! (or should it be quads?!) :lol:

Hi Jill,

Sorry I haven't posted these two their goods yet, I've been run off my feet. I promise to post them asap.

Back