• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those Evil Gits!!

At the same time as these horrendous stories being in the press hopefully prompt people into being extra security conscious, I can't help but wonder how many sick'o's see the articles and think "oh yeah, that's what we'll do for fun tomorrow!". It's almost like the coverage makes the situation worse. It's so upsetting. Poor poor rabbits :(:cry:

^ Yeah, I'm wondering if this attack is a copycat of the other bunny attack a short while ago, it also had it's ears lopped off.

:evil:

I feel so ill, i opened this thread, thinking maybe it was a bun who had eaten through someones shoes or something, saw the link opened and through up :(

I am absolutely disgusted. I feel for that bun and the children, the bun must of been absolutely terrified! Stupid little :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:'s!!

This is the town where i live :cry:
It's appalling.Mine have just gone outside and although there are 8 doors i have just bought hasps and padlocks for every one

It's not your fault Zara, i'm just so amazed that still, people can be so utterly cruel - i mean, what exactly did they get out of hurting that beautiful little bun.

It makes me so disgusted and puts me into a blind rage when i see things like this, but this is the worst i have seen for a very very long time. I'm so upset.

How would he like it if i set light to his :censored::censored::censored::censored:'s or ears.

Argh. Think i need to go and sit with Biscuit for a while and give him some nose rubs to calm me down.

Sorry if my post to you seemed attacking Zara, it really wasn't intended.

^ I know you wern't attacking :), I just realised I forgot to put up a warning, I was too angry over the story. The bunny looks so like my Rascal :cry:

Also is it cruel of me that I noticed how small the hutch was in the "before" picture? Way too small, but I couldn't help but notice

^ I know you wern't attacking :), I just realised I forgot to put up a warning, I was too angry over the story. The bunny looks so like my Rascal :cry:

Also is it cruel of me that I noticed how small the hutch was in the "before" picture? Way too small, but I couldn't help but notice

No the hutch is too small you are right, its another one of those "Pets @ Home" type idea i guess, they say its suitable for a bun so people think thats right. It's only people like RU that made me realise... i kept a bun when i was little in a 4ft x 1ft hutch so i feel as guilty too. Now i know more, and im trying to give Biscuit the best i can, all these stories make me really sick as i know how hard so many people try.

Thanks for being understanding :)

I hope they get the people that do this.

I hope the disgusting creatures who have done this to an innocent harmless little rabbit burn in hell preferably burn to death first:evil: I hope someone knows who it is and they get what they deserve - at the very least being 'humanitarian' they should be locked up in a nutty home they are clearly not all there.

I get so worked up at the justice system when it comes to these monsters, they get away with a slap on their wrist. One of our foster cats was murdered by a bunch of teens over a year ago, they caught him and gave him to their dog which had been tormented into becoming vicious. The cat was dead, the dog obviously put down, two animals that had been more or less murdered by people (Yes, the dog too, I don't blame the dog, I blame it's owners) and the kids got away with it.

Not even going to look, not after that poor grey bun the other week. Whoever did it should be locked up for life, preferably in a Thai jail. :censored:

no matter how sick these cases are i still end up thinking of the kids in manchester caught dangling live puppies over a bonfire last year

i mean how twisted in the head do you have to be to do such things,

Back