• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy Ending....

xGemx

New Kit
I went in to the pet shop yesterday to get some things for my bunny, as we were walking out a lady was walking in with 2 bunnies, (13 weeks) I made a right fuss of them and as it turned out she was giving them to the pet shop as she could not look after them, I said t her that I would be more than willing to take them off her and look after them,

When we got them home I looked closely at them and the girl, who is very very fluffy and has a massive main was covered in massive matted hair balls and had all poop stck in big clumps around her bum!

I have now cleaned them up and they are such loving bunnies. The girl reminds me of a dog, she follows me all over and comes over to me everytime i get them out!

Thats the happy ending!!

The question i have is that she is very loud! She almost ants, and sounds like a ginuea pig, grunting all the time...

iv never known this to happen and was just wondering if this is normal for some bunnies??

il post some pics up soon

Thanks

xxxx

yes some bunnies are more vocal i assume neitehre are netuered be sure to get them done as soon as possible as it sounds like her hormonesa re starting (also if brother and sister please house seperately to avoid pregnacy) well done on giving them a loving home xxx

good for you, and how good for them? How can you not look after them at only 13 weeks, people make me so mad :censored:

You are very generous and they are very lucky buns xx

I know i couldnt belive it.

Iv only had them a day and they are sooooo loving! The girl is more affectionate than the male she will come over n sit on the sofa with me on her back n throw her legs up n wat not!! I think it might be because she just wants abit of attention.

Cant belive how much of a state they were in!!

** Bun Lover

yes ive kept them separate, they have like a communal run but it has a mesh divider so they can see but not touch lol :)

There really quite big too..

Even my fella has turned into a softie with them :)

x

Download it on to something like photobucket (google it) and then copy and paste the IMG code of the picture onto here :)

Do you have a photobucket account? If not, sign up for one at www.photobucket.com and upload your pics to there. Then you can get the

I'd agree the grunting sounds hormonal. I know you are keeping them seperately but do you know if the previous owner did? They are still pretty young but you never know.

I'd agree the grunting sounds hormonal. I know you are keeping them seperately but do you know if the previous owner did? They are still pretty young but you never know.

Ooh, err! Good point. You might want to get the girlie emergency spayed just in case any more little ones come along! Well done for taking them in. :)

Back