• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Special Poops - Do your buns ever .......

Bitzy

Mama Doe
..... go back and eat missed ones??

I nipped home at lunchtime and found 1 in Dizzi's run and 2 in Rascals run ..... they looked pretty 'fresh' and I wondered if I'd disturbed them and that maybe if I left them they'd go back for them later. (I'm back at work now so will see tonight).

Do your buns ever go back to them later??

mine never go back for them - if its not there and then - its left there, but then i've only ever seen a couple - he's very efficient:love:

no they dont... holly likes to squish them into the carpet just so its that little bit harder for me to clean up :roll: :roll: :roll:

I dont see any....they are known also as night poops...reckon mine are chomping on them then!!!
(I have seen some very funny write ups on here......about chewing noises and the little faces lighting up with delight...while chewing on these poops.Just thought Id mention it.....)

I still haven't even seen any! Or seen them eating them either. It's all mythical to me. I'm not even convinced they sleep either!

aww, they do do them and i promise, they do sleep...

Biscuit's asleep atm :love::love::love:

Can tell, as his little nose isn't moving Aww

my kids call them 'bunny chocolates' as my 2 seem to sit and chew with delight for ages with a look of bliss on their faces.. :lol:

aww, they do do them and i promise, they do sleep...

I woke up before 6am today and couldn't hear them moving around at all so I crept up on them to see if I could catch them sleeping but no, they were just having a sit down, eyes wide open!

Daisy goes back for hers. She used to really worry me, because there would always be special poos around her cage. I used to worry they would stain my carpet (I live in a rented student house) So I used to pick them up and put them in her litter tray, and they always vanished! So now I leave them where they are, and next time I check her, they've always gone.
Gizmo seems to prefer his special poops to treats!!! :shock:

mylo only does these during the day so we only see them at weekends, or when were off work during the day, he will start eatin them and somethin will disturb him so he will leave it. He has never gone back to eat them, he often goes back and lies down on them on the new rug or the sitee and squashes them in as much as he can!!!!

They didn't go back for them!

In fact, Rascal had left a couple more for me when I got home.

Bought them both this: https://www.thehayexperts.co.uk/Toy...ll.222.html?osCsid=9rggk4r7bd50qmbnko6fau2gi7 last week and it would appear that Rascal managed to get all the carrot out in a block and ate it all at once! I'm thinking this is why he's now producing special 'presents' for me!

Poor lad ..... think next time I'll give them them to play with for a couple of hours then take them back out for a few days.

Dizzi still has loads left in hers and has only produced 1 present .... nothing else has changed in their diet so I'm sure it's down to that!

Will definitely be extra careful next time!

Back