• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Panels for Pen

Wizbit

Alpha Buck
There used to be a link on rabbit rehome to buy wire panels which make up into a pen... I have one myself but I can't seem to find the link anywhere now. Can anyone help? :?

depends what pen you have, amazon has lots of different ones along with a lot of other pen sites.

Do you know what connectors it uses?

The one I have I got from a link on rabbit rehome. I am sure the company was called something like PWK Greenline or something and the panels were called a 'keeper pack' I think a few people got them but this would be several years ago now...The connecters are silver corkscrew type things. thanks for your reply though Graham.

do they have like metal pipe connectors that you slide in? from top to bottom?

Sorry im not being very good here am i? :lol::roll:

it was PW greenway, I emailed them about 6 months ago and they said they've stopped doing them.

I got the trixie 8 sided run from companions choice in the end and I've found it really great.

Thanks BattleKat it was driving me mad not being able to remember. Shame they don't make them any more... will have a look at companions choice, thanks.:D

Back