• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Fluffy Monster!

Snowberry

Wise Old Thumper
Mr B hasn't had a hair cut for 2 weeks as we have been on holiday (he has had daily brushing though).

This is what just 2 weeks of hair growth looks like!

DSCF1032.jpg

DSCF1037.jpg

DSCF1044.jpg

DSCF1040.jpg

Gorgeous - isn't he a bit hot with all that fluff? So handsome, though. :love:

Yes he would overheat if his fur was long and he lived outside in the summer, as well being very high risk of fly strike. However he is a house rabbit and lives in my kitchen which is always really cool, plus his fur doesnt usually get this long- we keep it really short but have been on holiday for 2 weeks so its got all long again!

OMG I see what you mean now - absolutely gorgeous though.

To give you a laugh I only put food in Strawberrys hutch tonight then panicked when I couldn't see him before remembering you had collected him and gorgeous little snowdrop this afternoon:roll:

OMG I see what you mean now - absolutely gorgeous though.

To give you a laugh I only put food in Strawberrys hutch tonight then panicked when I couldn't see him before remembering you had collected him and gorgeous little snowdrop this afternoon:roll:

He is a fluff monster! He is having a bad moult again so all underneath his fur is matted so we started the grooming mission last night! He has had it all trimmed back and we got out all the matts on his right side- tonight he has to suffer again whilst we do the left!

I will take some more piccies of him looking a little shorter tomorrow!

Strawbs and Snow both got fed twice this morning- my OH did it before work and then I fed them again when I got up not realising. I was panicking cos Snow wasnt eating hers but Strawbs looked as if Christmas had come!

Aw, he's gorgeous, and looking very pleased with himself in those pics :D:love:
I have enough trouble grooming my Lionheads sometimes so can't even begin to imagine how much work he'd be :shock:

Back