• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wind up her tail?

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
Since I got up and fed the buns at about 6.30 this morning, Marnie has been running around like a complete loon.
She's makeing me feel exhauseted watching her :lol:
It seems to be a never ending circuit of through the living room over all the chairs, up on the windowsill, back round the LR, up the stairs....then back down then then off into the kitchen. Plenty of binkies though :D
Think Blue is getting fed up of her running him over.....he looks really unimpressed :love:
Mum used to call it 'having the wind up their tail' when my pony was like it....anyone else buns get like this?

Mine tend to do a huge binky then hurtle round the garden (they're outdoor buns) SOOO fast I'm really scared they will run into something. Makes me realise when they hop away from me that they are really just messing with me! Kane isn't very careful where his binkies happen and he often ends up facing the opposite direction, looking very surprised. :lol: Sparkle's sprints usually end up with her behind something (bench, plant pot etc). She is needing to lose more weight though as she usually has to go and have a lie down after a couple of sprint laps.
Wish i had even a tiny bit of their energy, but i could watch them all day.

Yes Dumpling - and he loves nothing better than being chased and told off (that gets the biggest binkies!)
Although my new girl pearl is looking like she may a bit crazy too - she is scared of the dog,the kitchen tap running,the tv,the telephone and numerous other things but is currently running at speed from the kitchen into the living room and trying to knock over ad's robosapien toy that is at least five times her size :roll::lol::lol:

:lol: nutty bunny!

My old bunny Bopsy who I had when I was young was a complete loon!

My brother owned these red cord trousers and whenever he wore them Bopsy went loopy loo. He'd go for his ankles and growl! It was sooo funny watching my brothers face full of fear whilst he had this bunny hanging off the hem of his trousers :lol:

Back