• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little disapointed

Living_a_lie

Mama Doe
Well some of you may or may not know but my dad has decided to relocate us to Milton Keynes. Even though I am 20, if I decided I didn't want to go, I would be homeless and jobless as I work for my dad.

Anyway I have been promised a dog which is fine. But I wanted to get rabbit shed which I was told I could however on discussion I just found out that it's not goin to be a rabbit shed - it will be a shed where the hutch will be stored. However the run will be attached to the side and by cutting a hole in the hutch (don't ask) she could have daily access to the run.

I am a little disapointed.

Aww :( OH thought that was what I meant when I said I wanted to put mine in the shed when we move. Better being in a hutch than being homeless though :)

Why can't she have the whole shed? In case she wrecks it?

thats what my bunnies had, and they coped fab. of course if you thought thy were going to have the whole shed id be dissapointed too. you;ll just have to make sure the indoor hutch and the run is fabulous!

Aww :( OH thought that was what I meant when I said I wanted to put mine in the shed when we move. Better being in a hutch than being homeless though :)

Why can't she have the whole shed? In case she wrecks it?

No my dad just thinks it would be a waste of an entire shed.

Maybe show some pictures of the shed set ups people have posted on here and see if you can change his mind. Also you could say your bunny might not be safe at night if he has permanent access to the run, as how are you going to cut outside access off if the hole is in the side of the hutch?, unless he puts a ocking cat flap in it;)

Then you can try the well dad I do need the whole shed as there is his hay to store, bedding, food, toys etc etc and you dont want that in the house do you;)

Maybe show some pictures of the shed set ups people have posted on here and see if you can change his mind. Also you could say your bunny might not be safe at night if he has permanent access to the run, as how are you going to cut outside access off if the hole is in the side of the hutch?, unless he puts a ocking cat flap in it;)

Then you can try the well dad I do need the whole shed as there is his hay to store, bedding, food, toys etc etc and you dont want that in the house do you;)

I already tried that and he stil said no. We are going to put a cat flap in or a lift up flap (like they do in Kennels). He wants to be able to store our bikes in there and anything for the dog.

I won't be able to afford it myself as I will having to pay double the rent I pay now to pay to cover the costs of renting the new house. I am going to just make do I think - I guess it will be better in the long run because she will be inside and I can lock the shed.

Back