• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

does this sound ok?

catxx

Mama Doe
I have this hutch/run:
http://www.the-rabbit-hutch-shop.co...rret-hutch-run-large-bunny-cage-gdhg64.html#0

And I'm going to tack another 6x4 and 3ft tall run on the end of it across the grass, which they will only have access to when I'm around in case they try and dig out. I was going to somehow put a slidey door on the end of the run underneath the hutch.

Anyway, it would be a 12x4 run after that, does that sound like a plan?

This is the hutch now, and the run extension would go down the fence where the white plastic chair is.

4824526024_b535371962.jpg

no bunnies have moved in yet!

I am not an expert at keeping bunnies outside, but will have a go...
So the picture shows what they have access to now 24/7 but you will allow additional run space when you are able to supervise?

The space will be a good area for them, however is there any way that they could have a wider access 'hole' to get into the area which will allow them more space to run about.

the trouble is the garden is only 14ft wide and the OH doesn't want the whole garden taken over with a run, it's not safe I don't think to let them run free.

As for the access hole, it depends on how I can work out on doing it!

Back