• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Book (RWAF?) for Identifying plants/weeds/herbs for Buns? & how to dry them poss

chelle

Warren Veteran
Best Book (RWAF?) for Identifying plants/weeds/herbs for Buns? & how to dry them poss

Hi all - as above really....

Does anyone have a particular favourite book for identifying differnt plants / weeds / herbs for buns to eat?

Preferably with great picture and tips on how to tell the difference between those hard ones!:roll:

Would like it to be easy to read...but informative if you know what I mean...

Ive had a look at this link on RWAF...but cant see inside the books or find any reviews....
http://www.rabbitwelfare.co.uk/catalog/index.php?cPath=38

Or perhaos from somewhere else?

many thanks!:D

I like the Rabbit Nutrition by Viginia Richardson.

I bought it from Pet Fayre, a pet shop who took part in the MMC rabbit amnesty last easter. I was secret shopping them and found them to be very helpful and knowledgeable about bunnies. The book is cheaper there than anywhere I have found on line. If you rang them I am sure that they'd pop a copy in the post to you. PM me if you'd like their details.

I like the Rabbit Nutrition by Viginia Richardson.

I bought it from Pet Fayre, a pet shop who took part in the MMC rabbit amnesty last easter. I was secret shopping them and found them to be very helpful and knowledgeable about bunnies. The book is cheaper there than anywhere I have found on line. If you rang them I am sure that they'd pop a copy in the post to you. PM me if you'd like their details.

Thankyou - that would be lovely!:D

Back